- Thinking of starting a community magazine – why? who will help? funding?
- Introduction to Flipboard (online magazine)
- Writing Short articles & NIBs (News In Brief)
The CMTS holds sessions at BBC Leicester on the 1st Tuesday of each month. They are FREE and fully accessible.
The session on Tuesday 4th March will focus on skils for covering events. This will include the opportunity to practice them at the Choice UnLimited event (the UK’s leading roadshow for disabled people, older people and carers) at the Leicester Tigers on Wednesday 9th April.
- Introduction to using Social Media at events inc. Twitter, Facebook
- Event Photography (Hints & Tips)
- Mobile Podcasting (introduction to Audioboo)
- Filming for You Tube (Hints & Tips)
Other workshops to be offered in May & June 2014:
- How to start your own community radio show
- Introduction to Blogging (different platforms)
- Writing Press Releases
- How to host a Community News Cafe in November’s 4 x Community Media Weeks
For any further details please email email@example.com
Follow on twitter @citizenseye or search on facebook.